Monday, December 2, 2013

About Murphy



About: Murphy is a senior Public Relations major and Dance minor at Valparaiso University, who is also the vice president of the Public Relations Student Society of America Valparaiso Chapter. After attending national conference the last two years, her love for PR has grown more and more. Along with public relations, dance has been a huge part of her life and that has yet to change. Murphy has been a dancer and choreographer for the Valparaiso University Dance Ensemble for the past four years.

Hometown: Green Bay, Wisconsin

Dream Job: My dream job has always been to become a wedding planner ever since I was a little girl. The thought of being a part of someone’s special day puts a smile on my face. I love being organized, and organizing for other people, and I love planning! Everywhere I go… I need a plan!

Favorite Part of PRSSA: My absolute favorite part of PRSSA is learning about other members’ experiences that they have had. I enjoy learning about members internship experiences (the good and the bad) and I also love learning more and more about their personalities each day.

3 things I can’t live without: Instagram, Dance, My Little Brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment