Saturday, December 21, 2013

About Eric


 
About: Eric is a sophomore Public Relations major and Spanish minor here at Valpo. He is an active member in our PRSSA chapter. Along with being involved in PRSSA, Eric is also the Vice President of External Affairs for the Lambda Chi Alpha fraternity where he handles the philanthropy events and public relations of the fraternity.
Hometown: Huntley, IL
Dream Job: To work for a sports team in their PR department.
Favorite part about PRSSA: Being a new member of PRSSA this semester I finally have the opportunity to work on a PR team here at our chapter. With this, I simply love the weekly meetings we have together as a chapter since they allow me to develop essential skills for my future in the Public Relations field.
3 Things You Can't Live Without: My best friends, sports writing, and coffee.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment