Tuesday, December 10, 2013

About Emily



About: Emily is a sophomore Public Relations major with a minor in Creative Writing.  In addition to being a member of PRSSA, Emily is involved with Valparaiso University’s paper The Torch as an Arts & Entertainment writer.  She is also an active member of Pi Beta Phi Fraternity for women.  Emily loves to write in her journal, cook, listen to her Spotify account, and read fashion blogs in her free time.  Emily is inspired by the creativity and optimism of others as well as vintage illustrations, interior design and musician Jesse Lacey.

Hometown: Oak Forest, IL

Dream Job: Either being an event planner, publicist, or columnist for a fashion/beauty company or magazine. Or all three since I consider myself to be ambitious! Ha. I would also love to be located in my favorite city, Chicago!

Favorite Part of PRSSA:  My favorite part of PRSSA is being a part of a group of young professionals who strive for excellence in their specific fields of interest.  I also love how different each one of our members are and how these differences produce many bright, creative ideas at our weekly meetings.

3 Things I Can’t Live Without:  Classic Literature (Scott F. Fitzgerald), Music, My Favorite People (you know who you are).

No comments:

Post a Comment